Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something Borrowed {Dallas-Plano-Frisco Wedding Photographer} Johnita Salerno




Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
As a photographer, I enjoy seeing the wedding day blossom into the beautiful day that has been planned by the bride and groom. Usually when I come into the picture (I know the pun), the colors may not be selected, the favors are ideas, and the cake is definitely not tasted. It is fun to see how the bride and groom's personalities come through on the wedding day.

It has been a lifetime ago that I planned my wedding, however, I still daydream through the bridal magazines, websites, and books. It seems more resources are available to brides now from printing your own invitations to making your own favors. Handmade is the new trend and I love a good handmade find. So when I saw these little birds nest, I feel in love. They are modern with a kiss of vintage. Attach it to a ring pillow and the love birds can take flight.

0 Comments: